2359 Crescent St. Astoria NY 11105
State University of New York at Fredonia
Graduation date: Spring 2013
Bachelor of Science : TV and Digitial Film Production, minor in music
Compositing software - After Effects, Nuke, Mocha, SillhouetteFX, Photoshop , Illustrator
- 3D modeling software - Cinema 4D, Maya
- 3 years professional visual effects experience.
- 2 year of broadcast television experience.
- CBS Sports Network - July 2013 - present - Assistant Editor / Media Asset Manager
Responsibilities: Media Assets Management (MAM) of recording live feeds, multiple forms of ingesting media for cataloging, transcoding, outputs, duplication and archiving; which often expands into assistant editing for broadcast.
- The Room Rental - short film - Visual Effects Artist
Responsibilities: Created rain effects; dripping on windows and falling in the background. Denoised a variety of shots.
- Progress (And Unrelated Things) - feature film - Visual Effects Artist
Responsibilities: Stabilizing a variety of hand held shots, matte painting, rotoscoping, smoothing camera moves, creating camera moves from still tripod shots.
- I'm Obsessed With You - feature film - Visual Effects Artist, Assistant Editor
Responsibilities: Rotoscoping and replacing poster art. Created script breakdowns using Final Cut Pro and organized footage.
- Refinery NYC - May 2012 - August 2012 - Visual Effects Intern
Responsibilities: Using After Effects to composite 3D renders and create spec-ads as well as ingesting footage using Final Cut Pro 7. Archiving footage from betacam sources.
References available upon request