2359 Crescent St. Astoria NY 11105
State University of New York at Fredonia
Graduation date: Spring 2013
Bachelor of Science : TV and Digitial Film Production, minor in music
- Video/Photo Editing Software - Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro 6-7, Avid, After Effects, Nuke, Cinema 4D, Adobe Speed Grade, Davinci Resolve, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Sound Design Software - Protools, Adobe Audition, Logic Pro, Audacity.
- Personal equipment - Macbook Pro/ retina display, Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro 7, Avid.
- 2 years of broadcast television experience.
- CBS Sports Network - July 2013 - present - Assistant Editor / Media Asset Manager
Responsibilities: Media Asset Management of recording live feeds, multiple forms of ingesting media for cataloging, transcoding, outputs, duplication and archiving; which often expands into assistant editing for broadcast.
- CBS Sports Network - Boomer and Carton Show - December 2014 - Video Editor
Responsibilities: Editing segmants and highlights for the live television show "Boomer and Carton."
- Progress (And Unrelated Things) - feature film - Visual Effects Artist
Responsibilities: Stabilizing a variety of hand held shots, matte painting, rotoscoping, smoothing camera moves, creating camera moves from still tripod shots.
- I'm Obsessed With You - feature film - Visual Effects Artist, Assistant Editor
Responsibilities: Rotoscoping and replacing poster art. Creating script breakdowns using Final Cut Pro and organizing footage.
- Refinery NYC - May 2012 - August 2012 - Visual Effects Intern
Responsibilities: Using After Effects to composite 3D renders and create spec-ads as well as ingesting footage using Final Cut Pro 7. Archiving footage from betacam sources.
References available upon request